NQT Induction Programme 2018-2019
As an NQT Appropriate Body and a National teaching School we are able to provide NQT induction services to meet your requirements:
To ELTSA members all elements of the package are offered at £550 per NQT (where a school has 4 or more NQTs this is offered at £450 per NQT.
For non-members each element is priced separately – contact us if you would like to become a member of ELTSA
|NQT Induction package
|Induction, assessment and administration, NQT induction handbook
£300 per NQT
Pro-rata for part time NQTs
Discounts available for schools with 4 or more NQTS
|NQT Induction conference (half day)||Course Objectives
1. To consider the key issues in ensuring the Induction process is successful
2. To consider the importance of the Teachers’ Standards and the importance of full completion of the NQT assessment forms
3. To gain information about the additional guidance and support that is available to NQTs
4. To receive guidance on:
• behaviour management issues
• effective differentiation
This conference is designed to provide NQTs with practical support and guidance towards achieving successful induction.
Practical strategies for issues including managing successfully student behaviour and effective differentiation will also be explored.
This will also be an invaluable opportunity to meet other secondary NQTs and to share experiences and examples of good practice.
£100 per NQT
|Induction Tutor Training Twilight
(2 hours twilight)
|This course will cover the key documents for induction. Opportunities will be provided to consider the full process of support for, and monitoring of, NQTs as well as the collection of evidence and making formal assessments.
1) To explore the teacher standards and NQT regulations and guidance which apply to all NQTs undertaking induction since September 2012;
2) To provide a comprehensive overview of the induction process;
3) To understand the role and responsibilities of the induction tutor, NQT and Headteacher;
4) To understand key documentation, including the Assessment Forms and the Career Entry and Development Profile
5)To discuss strategies to ensure NQTs succeed
£50 per school
|NQT Twilight training
(16 hours in total)
|8 twilight sessions, each lasting 2 hours delivered by SLEs
Stretch and challenge
Mental health and pastoral
Data and assessment
Attendance at all 8 sessions £240 per NQT (discounts available where a school has 4 NQTs or more)
Additional support – we can offer additional bespoke support if needed by a SLE for £350 a day. This could include providing advice and guidance for Headteachers/Principals, Governors, Induction Tutors and NQTs. We also offer a bespoke package for “at risk NQTs” please contact us to discuss your requirements.
For more information contact us ELTSACPD@thehollins.com
Or ring us on 01254 233500
Louise Stubbs – Director of Teaching School